Thursday, July 31, 2008

My party

My party was last night I had about thirty girls over at my house and it was aton of fun. My Mom made her famous homemade pizza and she planned a scavenger hunt thing it was perfect for a whole bunch of teen age girls! We had to go to the tabernacle and sing to total stangers that were walking past, flirt with a convenient store dude. haha ours was a girl. AWKWARD haha. but it was alot of fun after wards we just went off the go and talk and play super fun games! I love my friends! At the end of my party all of the girls were bauling there eyes out, cause Mckall has moved out of her house and is living with her grandma just loving the time here and Logan while she can! But Kall you will have tons of fun in Texas. Just don't go all cowgirl hick on me! PLEASE....

6 comments:

Camille said...

Yea, Alex!!! You have the coolest mom ever! I just love ya, lady! We shall have a night soon to watch movies and freak ourselves out.... while beautifying our feet, of course!

becky ward said...

30 GIRLS!? your mom must be out of her mind. sounds like a great party alex! happy birthday! and i love your blog background...and your music.

Lauren said...

Hey alex
your party was way fun!! Thanks.. YOur a peach! lol haha well comment on my blog i'll do the same with your blog ttyl!!

-Lauren

Elena said...

Alex, I'm still waiting to see the awesome pictures from this party! Hope you have a great first day of school this week!!! Post some new stories for me to read.

Boudrero said...

Hey!!! I just noticed your name on Camille's blog and was hoping it was you. Post some pics of your fam since your mom got rid of the blog. Our blog site is http://www.boudrerofamily.blogspot.com ...check it out. We miss you guys!!

Camille said...

k... so is this really your blog, or are you hiding from me?